Welcome to the 2018 Sailing Season!
We support sailors of the Butterfly sailboat, Barnett 1400, and are suppliers of sailing related hardware and rigging.
We have new Butterfly sailboats and just about every part in stock.
All of our Butterfly parts are certified one-design, class legal parts unless specifically noted.
Let us help you with your sailing needs.
Thinking about a sailboat? The Butterfly is a good choice for numerous reasons.
- The Butterfly is an inexpensive but high quality boat (GREAT VALUE)
- The Butterfly is easy to sail yet allows a sailor to develop to whatever skill level he/she desires
- The Butterfly has been around since the early 1960's and remains in strong demand
- There have been over 10,000 Butterfly sailboats boats built
- The Butterfly is a strict one-design boat, meaning if you wish to compete, the boat does not have to be new in order for you to be competative.
parts are readily available
Northern Lake Sailboats is ready to help support your Butterfly needs whether you're in Central Wisconsin or anywhere in the USA!
Barnett 1400 parts available, including sails, daggerboards, hiking sticks, jibs, etc.
1400 Rudder/Tiller assemblies are in stock, ready to ship. Sails & booms must be ordered (~6 week build times on these items) and we have a limited stock of daggerboards.
OLD STYLE BUTTERFLY PARTS AVAILABLE:
Old style upper and lower gudgeons.
Old style rudder/tiller assemblies
Our Butterfly hardware, castings, sails, daggerboards, rudder/tiller assemblies,
hiking straps, hiking sticks, top and bottom covers,
canvas for our top and bottom covers, flotation panels,
blocks, shackles, booms, masts, even the rubber in our snubber kits,
and the boats themselves are all
proudly made in the USA.
Our hiking straps are sewn using only solar generated electricity.
We are a small business supported by and supporting U.S. manufacturers.
Site last updated
April 8, 2018
Wisconsin Butterfly Dealer, Butterfly Sailboat Dealer, Small Sailboat Dealer, One-Design, One design, Butterfly one design, Butterfly racing.